Thursday, January 30, 2014

Family

The most wonderful thing that happened this last year was the birth of Owynn Grey. Mamma Lissa has been my best friend since we were wee ones, and what a special and momentous journey it has been to watch and sometimes even be a part of. Owynn is the most handsome, smiley and just all around most lovable baby I have set eyes on. To watch someone I love so much create such a beautiful life is indescribable and the reality of it still amazes me 5 months in. Love to them both, and papa Alex. I miss their family so much in this new place, but I know I will see them soon.


Mom and Babe

This last Christmas my immediate family came together, which is pretty rare. I think it was the first Christmas we have spent together in ten years. Wowza! We had fun and were jolly, hopefully it will  repeat next year :) Here are some pictures of a sweet walk to Iceburg...








1 comment:

  1. We miss you too Piper!!! So happy to see you back in this space. Excited to see your portland adventures! Napping with the little guy right now… he sends you smiles! xoxo -Lissa

    ReplyDelete