Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Back in Action

Hello! It's been a long time, I know. Life has delivered some perspective and in turn brought me to a very new way of things. To sum up the last couple of months, I have left my comfortable life on beautiful Lopez to try and make it out in the big ol' city. Why would I do this, you may ask. To be honest, I have been asking myself that same question for the last month of living in Portland. But then I remember that I do have a reason for being here- to prove to myself that I can survive and lead a successful (in terms of happiness) and productive existence in the city. To be an adult, stand on my own two feat and put myself in a vulnerable situation. Hey if it doesn't work out, which is entirely possible, at least I tried. Life's confusing, and I'm just trying to figure it all out. With a smile :)

I have a ton of photos to share and get off my camera. They start pretty much exactly where we left off. Mid July brought a spontaneous trip to California with the girlfriends to visit another girlfriend in Tahoe. Along the way we dipped in rivers, visited long last acquaintances from years ago, fell in love with the Yuba, and felt the magic of California. Oh California :)

Black Beauty and passengers! 



Yuba Love






Tahoe Love



Van Duzen Love



Traveling Companions

Oregon Dunes

1 comment:

  1. love! glad to see you back here. you've been on my mind today.

    ReplyDelete